We do a very comprehensive job in our physical therapy clinics in Manhattan. Even if you have tried any other places before with no or little results, we will still restore your health by giving you treatment that will fix your problem.
When you come in, your customized physical therapy visits may include modalities like electrical stimulation, ultrasound with hot or cold packs, therapeutic massages to relax areas with muscle spasms and break up scar tissue and manual therapy to fix the issue altogether.
However, we not only restore your health but we teach you how to stay healthy with no help because we don’t want you to be coming for physical therapy sessions for long! We teach you to become independent from our therapists by maintaining your health on your own. We also teach you to know how to prevent situations that have caused you pain to call for an appointment in the first place.
As part of the job, you learn to do stretches and then strengthening exercises which are done to correct muscle imbalances.
If your tried other clinics before and they didn’t work out for you, we know how to make you healthy and happy again!
We make %99 of all our patients 100% satisfied with our outstanding service quality by customizing your treatment program – diagnosis, physical therapy, manual therapy, spinal decompression, therapeutic (medical or deep tissue) massage, PRP, nerve blocks, electrodiagnosis, nutrition, ergonomics and many more!
We will fix your problem right from the core, so you don’t get such problems again after you finish your therapy program.
And in addition to that, we also give you homework which, basically, are things that could be done at home to help improve your mobility and range of motion.
We also look at your ergonomics, typically, at a desk or your workstation to make sure you’re sitting in the correct posture and position and you have the right setup for the work that you do.
Benefits that you get from following a prescribed regimen are enormous which go far beyond relieving your pain because you get your life back to enjoy things that you love to do!
The quality of your life will suck if it’s not pain-free. Take part in your own recovery!
Regain your original capabilities and avoid expensive and unnecessary procedures!
This will not only benefit your health but also significantly reduce your healthcare costs.
You need to talk to someone who has proper education in your particular area of concern to help handle the cause of the trouble and who is:
- Very relaxing and empowering
- Focused on what should be done
- One on one
- Experienced and perfectly knows the body
- Considerate of your situation
- Very thorough in questions
- Not challenging
- Well informed
- More hands on
- Not just a machine
- Good demeanor
- Someone who goes above and beyond to restore your health
You need someone who is able to improve what’s happening with the body to where it was before the injury / accident. He needs to:
- Know how to fix the problem, heal you
- Know how to use hands and give give excellent massages and manual therapy
- Show you how to do exercises by yourself at home and explain how they help
- Be able to add a nutritional component
- Explain before doing anything
- Answer questions
- Know how to communicate
- Know how provide results that you need
- Be able to assess what your needs are
- Attend to the needs of every patient
- Keep you honest about doing your exercises
- Follow through with your homework
You really want progress in what’s affecting you and you need to be able to walk out of the door of the clinic feeling comfortable with the injury and feeling normal again which means that you should:
- Have healthy body
- Be pain free
- Be back to 100%
- Be stronger
- Be with the injury healed
- Experience release from pain
- Have same mobility you had previously
- Have better ability to do sports
- Have relaxed muscles
- Walk out felling better before you came in